Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jeremy's Blackhawks Room

We finally finished Jeremy's room shortly after Christmas, and I'm finally getting around to posting them on here. I uploaded them to Facebook, and many of my friends were amazed at how well it turned out. I am, too, despite the fact that some of the white carpeting has black or red paint on it (despite me reminding the husband to put a drop cloth down....). But Papa and Nana gave Jeremy a beautiful Blackhawks rug for Christmas, and that has covered most of the stains. And that will suffice until we purchase new carpet for the upstairs.

I just hope Jeremy continues to love the Blackhawks for just a few more years. Because I know repainting over the red and black is going to be a pain!


The beautiful Blackhawks rug.

Jeremy's bed, with a comforter thanks to Uncle D.
Nana made the curtains--they have hockey sticks and pucks on them.
The cat is a bonus.

We ordered the Kane pic (on the left) off eBay.
It's him celebrating after scoring the Cup-winning goal.
The other is an autographed picture of Jeremy Roenick.

The one on the left is Roenick, and the other is Hossa after he scored a game-winning goal in the playoffs.
Hossa was in the box for 5 minutes, came out, and scored the goal.

Our neighbor gave Jeremy the pennant,
and one of the pucks was signed by Sharp, as was the stick.

We mounted Jeremy's first hockey stick, worn blade and all.

I framed the poster Phil and I got at the Jeremy Roenick Heritage Night last year.

  
The sign on Jeremy's door.


No comments: