Thursday, December 22, 2011

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Time just keeps getting away from me.

Here are a few things that have made me laugh within the last few (rough) weeks.

While driving to dinner with my parents, we passed a house with Christmas lights reaching high up on the family's evergreen tree. I told Jeremy I had no idea how the family was able to get the lights up that high. Jeremy's response?

"I bet someone has long arms like (Marian) Hossa." (Leave it to my boy to reference hockey.)

----------

Jeremy told me the other day that he has two new favorite animals. The cow and the llama. Why the llama, I asked.

"Because they make bacon." Sure. Makes sense to me! :)

----------

And lastly, I found this video online. It's about the Blackhawks, and all four of us couldn't stop laughing. Enjoy!

No comments: