Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ponderings

I'm sorry I've been so lax in posting here. I wanted to post pictures/provide an update about what all we did this summer.

I want to post my thoughts/feelings about losing my grandfather. He passed away on Dec. 6, and we had the visitation and funeral this week. He was an amazing 94-year-old man who farmed all the way up until he was 92.

I want to talk about the kids and how they still amaze me.

But that will have to wait. I've been trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but, not surprisingly, it's been hard to find this year. My best friend pointed out that I never tend to be in the Christmas spirit no matter what the year, which is true, but I'm finding it harder than ever this year. I'm hoping that within the week I can get happy and finish my shopping.

I did want to share an article I found that is perfect for this time of year, when we're thinking about the new year and re-evaluating our life. So enjoy this for now, and I hope to get back on here soon.

No comments: