Thursday, May 21, 2009

At the Park

Tuesday saw our fill of time at the park. While Riley was at preschool, J and I headed to two separate parks. And we walked to both. It was exhausting, but worth it, as the second park we hadn't yet visited this year. He had a blast, running around and playing.

He had so much fun, that he mentioned it to Riley when we picked her up from school. After lunch, the kids asked if we could go back to that other park. I agreed, but said that we'd take the wagon as I didn't want to carry anything (child or bike) on the way back. While there, the kids again had a wonderful time. There was another woman there who was quite chatty. I had never met her before, yet she was asking me about the kids and if Riley was going to kindergarten in the fall. Anyway, it was brought up that Jeremy was three, to which, no joke, Riley said: It's a fun age.

And her comment was dripping in sarcasm. Nice, huh? I think I should watch what I say from now on! Eh, who am I kidding?!

No comments: