Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sunshine

So today my little boy turns 4. And because I'm not nearly emotional enough, here are some photos of the little boy through the years:


In the hospital


3 months


6 months


9 months


1 year old!


18 months


2 years old!


2.5


3 years old.

3.5

Enjoying his birthday ice cream.

It's still hard to believe he's 4. You know, I'm going to say stuff like this every time one of my kids has a birthday! He's become a wonderful, independent little guy. There are times when he's challenging, and there are times when I can't get enough of him. He is my sunshine, my life and my little guy. He can recite all the players on the Blackhawks, loves to play hockey outside and has begun recognizing words and what letters they start with. He's come a long way this year from entering preschool, becoming comfortable in his Sunday School class and is a bundle of energy. I love you big guy. Happy birthday!

No comments: