Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mother's Day

It seems so long ago (geez, it is almost a month ago?!), but I wanted to share some pictures from Mother's Day.

Both kids made me cards at school, and I love their creativity (although I'm guessing that Jeremy's idea was "stolen" from another kid, but who am I to judge?). Everyone treated me to a fantastic day, with the family letting me sleep in until 9 (to which Phil woke me up at 9 since the kids were hungry and he wanted to get going on breakfast), the kids and I headed to church, he took the kids to buy me some flowers, we had a nice family lunch, and then I took a wonderfully long nap. Phil even made a fantastic dinner of homemade pesto and noodles.

Riley's card and picture frame.

Riley's card reads:
By: Riley Chadwick
You are: beautiful
You have: blue eyes
You have: brown hair
You cook good: mac and cheese
You help me: clean my room
You look pretty when you: wear a dress
Riley Chadwick
I love you!

Jeremy's reads: I love my mom because...
she makes my lunch. -Jeremy


All in all, a pretty fantastic day.

No comments: