Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of Second Year of Preschool

The Big Man's first day of preschool was on the last day of August. He had been looking forward to it for the longest time, which is a far cry of how he acted last year! He was beyond excited to have one of the teachers, who was Riley's teacher when she was 4. And the reason behind it? The teacher is a HUGE hockey fan. So much so, that after Riley graduated the class, the teacher called during the summer to talk about hockey. So on J's first day of school, the teacher (Miss Betty) had a Blackhawks poster just for him to take home. She's pretty much 100% of the reason why I love the preschool so much.

And you know he picked out the shirt just for Miss Betty.

The kids.

I admit that it was very odd to have the house all to myself. I spent the morning canning green beans, making and canning relish and cleaning the house. But don't worry--the next day I rested while he was there. He goes three days a week, and of course it's sad to think that this time next year he'll be in all-day kindy. So I'm just going to focus on preschool for now.


No comments: