Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to the Craziness



So I've finally jumped on the bandwagon and started a blog. In an ideal world, I'd love to keep current with what's going on with my kids, life, and anything and everything, but we all know that's not going to happen. Just like I wanted to put photos of Riley's birth in a photo album (they're currently shoved in a box in our master bedroom closet...and she's almost 5).

I'm just hoping to keep some sort of record that my kids say funny things and that I have some sort of sanity left. So sit back, read away, and enjoy the life that we lead.

Oh yeah, above are pictures of the kids that drive me crazy, yet I love with all my heart. And they're the reasons for the title of my blog, for as insane as some days are, I keep telling people to remind me that someday I'll miss this chaos that's my life.

No comments: