Monday, July 6, 2009

This Shirt Says It All

It's been tough at the C household these last few weeks. I'm not quite sure what is the reasoning--it could be due to Riley being out of school, due to the kids spending tons of time together, or it could just be their ages. But there's been a lot of bickering lately, and Jeremy isn't sleeping well. At. All. He's up almost as often as a newborn. There was a day last week that he was up for four hours at night. He thinks up of so many excuses--he needs to go potty, he needs a glass of water, someone needs to put more blankets on him, and my favorite, I don't want to go back to bed. We're finally throwing the smackdown on him this week and ending this madness.

It's funny, though, because neighbors of ours brought over a bag of clothes for Jeremy, and in there was a shirt that is so appropriate that I put it on him any chance I get. And several Moms have commented that they would love to have a shirt like that. So what do you think?

I couldn't have said it better.

1 comment:

mikedawnsnelgrove said...

Hope the "smackdown" goes well :)