Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Embarrassing Mom

I usually make fun of the rest of the family, but I will prove that I am not immune to a little fun at my expense.

We recently bought new bookshelves for the family room, and since Phil worked from home today, he helped to put them together and decorate them. He found a picture of my dad and I that was taken on my first day of college, right before I headed off. Riley asked me how old I was in the picture. I said 18. She took one look at the picture and one look at me.

Then she noticed that I am wearing the exact same sweatshirt as I was in the picture. I've been outed. Nothing like wearing a 15+ year old shirt. I guess it could be worse--she could've made some comment about my age! I think I'll save that for when she makes fun of Phil.


1 comment:

mikedawnsnelgrove said...

Classic! Your shirt and Riley's comment!