Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nana's Birthday

I finally took pictures off the camera the other day, so be prepared for an bunch of outdated pictures. You know, whenever I get around to posting them!

For Nana's birthday (back in the beginning of December), she takes the entire birthday week off. She spent a few days down visiting her dad (who turns 93 next week), and then she wanted to come out and teach me how to make jelly. We spent Jeremy's quiet time making raspberry jelly, which I gave out to a few people for Christmas. She decided to stay for dinner, which was a really nice surprise. And we even gave Nana her own birthday cupcake, which Riley proclaimed that we actually received from a neighbor!

But perhaps the funniest sight, which I wish I had pictures of, was when she played with the kids and our neighbor, out in the snow, making a snow fort. It was snowing, and here she is, lugging large pieces of snow/ice to build the fort. I practically had to drag everyone inside, but they had a blast.





Ignore the fact I'm wearing my lounging around clothes!

No comments: