Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Tree and Church Program


Earlier this month, not only did we spend a Sunday picking out our Christmas tree, but we watched both kids perform in the church's Christmas program.

First we scoured for quite awhile to find a tree. A whole five minutes! I think this was a record. The kids enjoyed throwing snowballs at each other, and I enjoyed finding a tree that quickly so I could go inside and get warm. We brought it home and decorated it that afternoon.

Our festive tree.

Kids and the tree.


The kids were in their church attire.


Then we had the kids' Christmas program at the church. Riley was asked by the music director to play Mary in part of the play, and although you can't tell, Phil was able to get it on video. I had to take her back to get dressed, and I took the camera with me. But you can enjoy pictures of both kids and video of Riley singing. This was the first year the kids participated in the program, and they did such a great job. We're so very proud of them.

Jeremy was up first--he's in the middle in the back.

Riley with her class.



No comments: