Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Off to Wisconsin!

Before the kids started school, I wanted us to visit with my cousin and her kids. We had hoped to see them this summer for the family reunion, but a few of their family members became ill, so they didn't make the trip. I had taken the kids up there earlier this year to see the newest member of the family, as Jeremy calls him, Baby Samuel.

Riley and Baby Samuel.

Look at that face!

Cousins on the floor.

Sam playing with his toys.

We had a wonderful visit, as always, and Riley was just in heaven because Sam is at the perfect age to play with. He has an infectious smile and laugh, and I think that the kids liked that he stayed in one place after you left the room. Auggie, the oldest of the three, is in the background.





Riley hanging out with Colton, who also started kindergarten this year.

I had a great time chatting with my older cousin, relating the trials and joys of having children. I think we both wish we lived closer, although the almost two hours it took was enjoyable on the way home because both kids slept. The next time we visit up North, we've agreed that the kids should check out their many baby calves. Thanks for letting us hang out and catch up!

No comments: