Friday, March 27, 2009

St. Patty's Day

After removing the pictures from the camera, I realized I hadn't posted about our St. Patrick's Day.

Riley had a party at school where they made green milkshakes. She had to wear green, and I was happy to say that she owned a green shirt that didn't say Packers on it! Although you should note the comment I made below about the outfit she was actually wearing...

The weather was beautiful that day--so much so that I let J wear shorts. Of course now we're expecting snow tomorrow (keep quiet, Uncle D!). Ah, the Midwest.

Here are some shots of the kids enjoying the beautiful weather:

Jeremy playing soccer with Dad.

The kids. Please note that Riley is wearing a nightgown.
I blame that entirely on Phil getting her dressed that morning.
And yes, she told people at school that it was part of her jammies.


No comments: