Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Man!

My little boy through the years:


In the hospital


3 months


6 months


9 months


1 year old!


18 months


2 years old!


2.5


The birthday boy today.

So my little guy is 3 today. I cannot believe it's been three years since I had him. He is all boy, as noted by him opening up the floor vent today and throwing a few of Riley's puzzle pieces down there! And he loves playing sports, from soccer to baseball, hockey to Frisbee (if that's considered a sport!).

I never really understood the whole "Mama's boy" thing until I had one myself. I used to tease my mom about favoring my brother (you guys know it's true), but now that Jeremy is most certainly a Mama's boy, I love it. There is nothing like it.

My little guy, I love you more than you can even know. I miss you being a little boy, but I do look forward to what kind of young man you turn out to be.

Happy birthday, sunshine.

2 comments:

mikedawnsnelgrove said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! We're looking forward to your birthday party this weekend!

TrishaKrull said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!