Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Little Things

Some days it doesn't take much to make me happy.

-Being greeted in the morning by Jeremy saying, "Good morning, Mama." (As long as it's after 7.)
-When Phil comes home after I've had a rough day.
-My weekly M&M Blizzard treat to myself for making it through the week.
-My People subscription.
-Naptime.
-Trashy TV, especially shows on Bravo.
-Chatting with my girlfriends.
-Riley bragging about her day at school.
-Getting emails from family.
-Hearing the kids laugh.
-Having someone else prepare dinner (which reminds me, check out Kraft's Food and Family magazine if you haven't. Click HERE for the link to sign up. It's FREE! Jill, that means you!)
-The spa. (Always a good present idea.)
And finally:

Pictures like these.
My beautiful prince.

3 comments:

Lynn H said...

Heee heee...Jeremy is so pretty! Don't tell Phil I said that.

Enjoy your DQ while they last. Not much longer till they'll be closed!

C and D said...

Do you think DQ ships to Beirut?

Darcy said...

You have a Dunkin Donuts but no DQ? What kind of country IS that? :)