Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Kids

Yesterday the kids and I uploaded a bunch of pictures onto the computer. OK, I uploaded them, but they enjoyed viewing them. I had a video I thought was Riley playing soccer, but apparently Phil took a video of random kids (not including Riley) running around. That got me thinking about videos I posted on another site of the kids.

I pulled up the site, and the kids were transfixed. And of course I got a few tears, remembering how little these kids were. And even way back then, Jeremy was in love with his sister. So for your viewing pleasure:


Riley feeding Jeremy on March 17, 2007.


The kids climbing the stairs May 4, 2007.


And you can bet my uterus ached just a little.

2 comments:

C and D said...

I remember seeing these videos before I even met your beautiful kids. It was love at first sight!!!

LynnMSH said...

Ack! Look at little J! He's so darn cute climbing up the stairs!