Thursday, September 18, 2008

No More Monkeys

The other day Jeremy bumped his head on the table and then started singing the "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" song. He doesn't actually *know* how to say the word monkey; instead, he calls them by the sound they make: eee-eee. I picked up the camera and asked him to sing it again. And then I asked him to count. Riley taught him how to count to 10, which I think is adorable By the way, that's exactly how he counts when he and Riley play hide-and-seek. It requires her to find a place to hide rather quickly.

Oh, and
I can't for the life of me figure out how to rotate the video (it's rotated correctly on my hard drive), so just bear with me and turn your head.


2 comments:

C and D said...

Ya know Jeremy has just given me a good idea for a teaching lesson- substitute names of animals for the sounds they make in stories and songs! Thanks J!

Matt & Alyson said...

He is so cute!! That's an adorable video!